Rosewood Courte Medical Information
Rosewood Courte offers a comprehensive selection of living options and support services. If you are not sure which living option is right for you, please let Rosewood Courte assist you. We encourage and support aging in place and have the staff and services to make it happen.
Our Director of Nursing Services and professional staff are trained to review your needs and preferences. Our goal is to help you develop a plan for yourself or a loved one, which will meet your specific needs for comfort and security.
Rosewood Courte offers a wide range of 24-hour licensed nursing services, delivered by onsite staff in the privacy of our residents’ rooms. For more information and individually designed care plan and cost charges, please contact the Director of Nursing Services or Administrator.
Rosewood Courte offers a wide variety of personal services designed to assist residents with activities of daily living, including:
- Numerous levels of nursing service options including end-of-life care.
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and compassionate caregivers.
- Medication Administration, including the assessment of new medications.
- Advanced Diabetes Management Support.
- Supportive Pain Management and Physician Coordination Services.
- Furnished apartments for short-term and respite care.
- When additional medical services are required, we work closely with home health organizations and other health care providers to meet the needs of our residents within the comfort and familiarity of his or her own apartment.
- Managing a very high level of behaviors related to dementia.
- 24 hour 7 days a week assessments and admissions: Call (425) 877-7311