Liberty Shores Assisted Living
About Liberty Shores
Tour Liberty Shores
Request a Brochure
Contact a Liberty Shores Representative
Welcome to Liberty Shores Assisted Living
Featuring stunning views of Mount Rainier from cozy sitting rooms, gourmet meals designed by our Food Service Director and Dietician, and planned recreational activities. Liberty Shores is just minutes from shopping, health care services, banking and community activities.
You are invited to take a tour and enjoy a complimentary lunch. We know you will applaud our standards and see why Liberty Shores has been recognized for exceptional customer service and quality care.
Liberty Shores Senior Living
19360 Viking Ave, NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Our COVID-19 Response
The vaccine is our most powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19, and vaccination is a requirement of employment at our community. We are proud that nearly 100% of our staff and residents are vaccinated. Most recently we had received the Governor’s Gold Award for COVID-19 Immunization Fall 2021 to follow this principle. We continue to adhere to rigorous infection prevention and safety protocols to keep everyone in our communities safe and healthy.
Featured Videos & Tours of Liberty Shores Assisted Living
Some of Liberty Shores Assisted Living Offerings Are:
- Deluxe private apartments ranging from Studios to Two-Bedrooms, residents furnish with their own belongings and treasures.
- 24-hour on-site licensed nursing care to provide a wide-range of medical care services while being available to respond immediately in case of emergencies.
- Three daily meals served restaurant-style while offering a variety of regular and specialized diets.
- Transportation for shopping, scheduled medical appointments and recreational outings.
- Veteran’s Preference Rent Discount
- Dedicated employee on staff to provide emotional and interpersonal support to our residents’ quality of life. This will help improve the well being of our residents and families as they face the changes, transitions and challenges of aging.
- Two Activity professionals coordinating diversified recreational programs seven days per week.
- Restorative Coordinator collaborating with physical therapy to promote and support physical well-being.
- Maid and linen service. Free use of laundry facilities located conveniently on all three floors of the community.
- Various recreation and exercise areas.
- On-site beauty salon and manicure services.
- 24-hour snack bar stocked with nutritious snacks and drinks for self-service access.
- Caring staff dedicated to promoting the independence, dignity, respects and privacy of our residents.
- Respite short stay option available in a furnished apartment for short-term residency.
- Liberty Shores is a no-smoking community (including cigarettes, cigars and all vaping products)
More About Liberty Shores Assisted Living
About Liberty Shores
Specialized Care & Financial Options
- Vacation Coverage: Vacation stays can range from a number of days to a few weeks offering care and supervision while the caregiver is away of a business trip or vacation.
- Hospital Discharge: Offering post-hospitalization stay in a furnished apartment with all the assisted living services needed as part of a successful transition from hospital to your own home.
- Trial Stay: Use a short term guest stay to give our community a test-drive.
- Hospice Care: We fully embrace the Hospice concept of dignity and comfort offering our extensive assisted living support services under cooperation with a local Hospice Provider.
- Month to month rental agreement with no buy in requirements.
- Locally owned and managed by a well-recognized Management Company.
- Superior State Survey Inspection history for the past thirteen years, achieving a “Perfect Survey” in 2012 and 2014.