Harbor House Memory Care
About Harbor House
Tour Harbor House
Request a Brochure
Contact a Harbor House Representative
Welcome to Harbor House Memory Care
Featuring stunning views of Mount Rainier from cozy sitting rooms, gourmet meals designed by our Food Service Director and Dietician, and planned recreational activities. Liberty Shores is just minutes from shopping, health care services, banking and community activities.
You are invited to take a tour and enjoy a complimentary lunch. We know you will applaud our standards and see why Liberty Shores has been recognized for exceptional customer service and quality care.
Harbor House Memory Care
19360 Viking Ave, NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Featured Videos & Tours of Liberty Shores and Harbor House
Some of Harbor House Memory Care Offerings Are:
- Comfortable and furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Caring staff dedicated to promoting the independence, dignity and privacy of our residents
- Family style dining areas serving at least three meals and snacks daily
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff to monitor the well-being of our residents
- Daily assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
- Three Activity Coordinators providing diversified programs and access to a wide range of internal and community events
- Medication management by licensed nurses
- Daily room and linen services
- Beauty/Barber Salon, manicure services
- Warm, friendly and safe environment
- Secured outdoor areas providing a safe recreational option
- Comprehensive incontinence management, including catheder care
- Transfer assistance including: Hoyer lift, Sit-to-Stand and two-person lift transfers
- Total comprehensive care support
- Harbor House is a no-smoking community (including cigarettes, cigars and all vaping products)
- Special dicounted rates for veterans!
We strive to make the admission process into our Harbor House Memory Care Community as seamless as possible. To achieve this goal, our team will assist you in choosing the most appropriate care setting for your loved one. Harbor House’s unique three level community provides the opportunity for your loved one to reside with other residents that exhibit similar symptoms related to dementia and or Alzheimer’s. This differentiation allows residents to live in an accepting, judgment free environment, where they can build meaningful relationships with their peers in the community.
Once a care setting has been selected, our nurse management team will perform an assessment to determine what specific care needs our staff will be providing to your loved one. This information will be used in developing a Resident Service Plan that will outline all the services that will be provided on a daily basis. For your convenience, our staff will assist you in filling out admission paperwork and we will contact the physician to obtain medical records that will be used in developing your loved ones care plan.
We understand that the transition from other communities and or residents’ homes can be a difficult time for all involved, so our Nursing Team, Activities Director and Social Worker will be available to support you in the process. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding the programming and or services we have available to make your loved ones stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
More About Harbor House Memory Care
About Harbor House
Specialized Care & Financial Options
- Vacation Coverage: Vacation stays can range from a number of days to a few weeks offering care and supervision while the caregiver is away of a business trip or vacation.
- Hospital Discharge: Offering post-hospitalization stay in a furnished apartment with all the assisted living services needed as part of a successful transition from hospital to your own home.
- Trial Stay: Use a short term guest stay to give our community a test-drive.
- Hospice Care: We fully embrace the Hospice concept of dignity and comfort offering our extensive assisted living support services under cooperation with a local Hospice Provider.
- Month to month rental agreement with no buy in requirements.
- Locally owned and managed by a well-recognized Management Company.
- Superior State Survey Inspection history for the past eleven years.
Alzheimer’s Family Support in Poulsbo
Family members are an integral and important part of the Harbor House Community. You are encouraged to visit your loved ones as often as you like and to participate in our regular Family Support Care-Planning Conferences.
Our support group provides an opportunity for family members to share their experience and strength with one another.
Senior Day Stay
We know the need for caregivers to have periods of rest is just as important as the care they give their loved one. To accommodate that need, we provide temporary care for the family members with Alzheimer’s:
Our Senior Adult Day Care Program offers caregivers and family members a period of rest by caring for your loved one. Individuals are welcome to participate daily or intermittently.
We know the need for caregivers to have periods of rest is just as important as the care they give their loved one.
To accommodate that need, we can provide temporary care to assist the family members with Alzheimer’s:
We offer our Respite Care program from 1 to 30 days, allowing families to take a break for the day or plan some time for themselves on a regular basis.