About Harbor House
We are proud of our class of Employee’s of the Year since 2000! A total of 21 employees have been chosen by residents, families and staff for that recognition. Their possitive attitude and professional know-how and experience has contributed greatly to our excellence in reputation!
Liberty Shores and Harbor House are very proud to introduce our newly appointed Employees of the Year for 2018! Donna Sedgebeer/Front Desk Hospitality (left) for Harbor House and Susan Rasmussen/NAC for Liberty Shores (right). Both employees’ ever-present smile and constant desire to provide the very best of service to our customers exemplify the values of our community so perfectly. We are so proud to have you as our co-workers. Thank you for a job very well done!
Pets are playing an important part of everyday life at Liberty Shores and Harbor House, bringing joy and fulfillment to our residents. “Brianna”, the beautiful Golden Retriever and “Cooper”, the majestic bull mastiff, are a good example of our pet therapy program.
- Comfortable, private apartments furnished with your personal belongings and treasures
- Three meals served restaurant style with choices from daily specials, custom orers and made-to-order salad bar
- Maid and linen servies; free use of laundry facilities
- Transportation for shopping, scheduled medical appointments and community events
- Activity Director coordinating diversified programs and access to a wide range of internal and community events
- Recreation and exercise areas
- Beauty Salon, manicure and pedicure services
- 24-hour Bistro type snack bar stocked with nutritious snacks and drinks
- 24-hour onsite licensed nursing staff to provide comprehensive nursing care and rapid response in case of an emergency
- 24-hour / 7 days a week admissions
- Wander Guard support to offer an enhance security for residents with early stages of memory loss and associated wandering.
- Full-time Social Worker on staff to provide emotional and interpersonal support to our residents. This will help improve the well-being of our residents and families as they face the changes, transitions and challenges of aging.
- Full-time Restorative Care Coordinator offering customized exercise programs to help residents maintain, restore or obtain their highest level of physical abilities.
- BlueStep, our on-line, state of the art medical charting system that can be accessed by physicians, medical staff and families from a secure, private log-in.
- 24-hour snack bar stocked with nutritious snacks and drinks.
- Well established experience and success in providing care to residents with different behaviors.